Karl Ramler was born in St. Pölten, Austria, in 1950 and now lives near Bremen.
He obtained his engineering degree in mechanical engineering at the Technical College in St. Pölten. He speaks German and English and has advanced knowledge in Spanish.
He has 45 years of professional experience.
Karl Ramler is an expert in corporate/operational control and has many years of experience in accountable positions in the areas of
- Business development (development of new businesses, buildup of national/international market activities)
- Organizational development (design and implementation of fully integrated control structures and high-reliability organizations, design and implementation of complex change management projects)
Previous Range of Activities
Karl Ramler exerted the following functions at home and abroad:
- Commissioning leader of nuclear power plants
- Shift supervisor of nuclear power plants
- Production manager of nuclear power plants
- Head of operating coordination at E.ON Nuclear Power
- Technical director of Unterweser NPP
- Managing a global engineering unit with a project volume of several billion euros
- Supervisory board member of the business unit E.ON Nuclear Power
Today Karl Ramler is a consultant for business and organizational development.